Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just A Thought..

You know how a thought sometimes leads to a second somewhat related thought, and then a third that barely resembles the initial thought?  Well, here's my circle of thoughts from the last five minutes:


1. This 12 year old kid on Grey's Anatomy is having a horrible meltdown because he suffers from autism.

2. His mom is so stressed, scared, tired, and hopeless.

3. I'd like to be a mom one day, and I'd be devastated if my child had autism.

4. The only thing I could do was watch him everyday, worry, and pray to God that he doesn't show the signs.

5. But when he reaches his third birthday, shows no signs of autism, I'd still have so much more to worry about.

6. What if he breaks a leg learning to ride a bike; or has a developmental handicap; or one of the innumerable circumstances that can happen in this lifetime?

7. I wish I could live a life without worry.

8. The only life that offers that is one in heaven with Christ.  This world only promises me trouble after trouble.. guaranteed.

9. If He only takes people to heaven who want to be there, then this is definitely on my growing list of reasons why I wanna make it.

10. Sick kids need parents too Tam..

Just a thought.


--TamSam



2 comments:

  1. Also, that's an already aired episode of Grey's. Late much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, you are officially the person I'm blaming for the song 'Don't worry, be Happy' playing in my head now. lol But thanks for the words of wisdom..

    And yes, I'm VERY late. emptying the DVR as we speak... my own Grey's marathon :)

    ReplyDelete